TO DQ RUSH SUBSCRIBERS

Talk about everything related to Rush.

TO DQ RUSH SUBSCRIBERS

Postby LadyQ » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:29 am

Hello to all the R-subs! Please know that DQ has NOT forgotten you, and that we still have you in our database! As I said in the other thread, DQ will re-launch RUSH, but it will be a bit different. For the credit that you all have with us, we will roll it forward so you will not lose on the money you invested in the subscriptions.

You will have two choices: (1) redeem your remaining RUSH credit for DQ book credits; or (2) roll over to the relaunched RUSH. In the coming week, we will send out an email to you and ask that you let us know your decision. If you want to redeem for DQ books, it is only fair to allow you to do this NOW.

Thank you very much for being patient these past two years.

Warmest regards,

LQ
LadyQ

Re: TO DQ RUSH SUBSCRIBERS

Postby sunflower » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm thrilled by this. Are the original stories going to be included, or are new authors and stories going to replace them? I'll stick it out with the magazine, because that anthology is worth supporting.
sunflower

Postby LadyQ » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:16 am

RUSH will continue with most of the stories in the anthology - and there will be new stories as well! We are working on the background and I believe the fans will be quite happy with how RUSH will be relaunched. Please stay tuned!
LadyQ

Postby pandor » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:04 pm

DQ returns? RUSH continues?! ARE ALL MY WILDEST DREAMS COMING TRUE???
Totally sticking with RUSH. <3333333
pandor

Postby romeokuro » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi! This is awesome news; I'm really happy that DQ has come back. I have questions, though, regarding my subscription. I'm fine having my credit apply to the new Rush (excited, even!), but basically everything on my end has changed. I don't have the same mailing address or email anymore, so I won't get the email you mentioned. I don't want to miss out, so how can I get the proper information to you? Thanks in advance!
romeokuro

Postby LadyQ » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:02 am

As for the address updates, you can update your account on the shop & send us an email with the subject: R-SUBER Contact Update. The RUSH newsletter will explain everything, BUT we are keeping mums about the REALLY REALLY cool thing with RUSH, of course! So never fear, we will make sure to take care of you and the other R-Subs!
LadyQ

Postby bl4ever1 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:21 am

Thamks to the yaoi GODS that DQ is back I"m sooooo happy and yes I will stay with Rush subscription. Happy for the e-mail update.
bl4ever1

Postby saiyaku » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi,
I still haven't gotten an email regarding my RUSH subscription. -_-
Only regarding the release of "The Summit".
Could you help me please?
Thanks in advance.
saiyaku

Postby LadyQ » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 am

Hi, could you please send an inquiry to customer@onedramaqueen.com OR info@onedramaqueen.com - I'm not sure what your question / complaint is...? Did you recently purchase a RUSH subscription? That has been de-activated for the past months...?

We will be more than happy to help answer your questions!
LadyQ

Postby LadyQ » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:29 am

FYI - We're working on confirming names for RUSH [we're running behind a bit!] and estimate to get the RUSH emails out [soon! I promise!]... We are matching database of our list against the ones who have canceled their subscription last year. Sorry it's a bit slow going, but we are working on it!
LadyQ

Next

Return to Rush Chat