Mandayuu and Me

More than just a man... it's LOTS of men! =3

Mandayuu and Me

Postby Silver » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:02 am

I was so excited when I saw this so I went ahead and also preordered this when I saw the 2010 release date. I just wanted to know if this title will be released any time this year? I'm so glad to see you back. :P I was so excited when I saw this so I went ahead and also preordered this when I saw the 2010 release date. I just wanted to know if this title will be released any time this year? Will there be a list of titles and there release date posted anywhere?
Silver

Re: Mandayuu and Me

Postby LadyQ » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:53 am

Yes, M&M is scheduled for a release this year. We want to get Shu out! Thank you for continuing to support us!
LadyQ

Postby Ruby_Alexandrine » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:13 pm

There is not enough hardcore yaoi manga published state side. Several 801 Media publications are not really hardcore yaoi with the exception of the soon-to-be published UGH by Mika Sadahiro which is by far the most explicit title that they are going to publish.

I own the Japanese version of Mandayuu and Me and its absolute smut galore which is a good thing in my eyes. I have been waiting for quite a long time to see this in print and in English. I don't mind purchasing the English version when it comes out. :D
Ruby_Alexandrine

Postby sunnie » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:01 am

Ruby_Alexandrine wrote:There is not enough hardcore yaoi manga published state side. Several 801 Media publications are not really hardcore yaoi with the exception of the soon-to-be published UGH by Mika Sadahiro which is by far the most explicit title that they are going to publish.

I certainly agree with that. And let's hope DQ will bring us ole' good days :D

From the free pre-view of Mandayuu and Me that DQ offered in some of their old/previous books, it looks like Mandayuu and Me will even much BETTER and more explicit / hardcore as compared to the original Japanese edition - as it looks like DQ will be removing annoying censorship lines present in the Japanese edition (probably, due to Japanese censorship laws, which we thankfully do not have here). So, yes, full frontal nudity and other explicit scenes, fully uncensored. Yay!!! 8-)
Last edited by sunnie on Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunnie

Postby Silver » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:49 am

I guess this isn't coming out this coming out this year. I had hoped it would. Oh well... :cry:
Silver

Postby silencio » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:45 am

Silver wrote:I guess this isn't coming out this coming out this year. I had hoped it would. Oh well... :cry:

Maybe this year? I hope :)
silencio

Postby LadyQ » Mon May 30, 2011 4:17 am

Hmm we have a dilemma...Mandayuu & Me...OR...Naked Jewles Corporation...which to put out first...? They are in the queue for release this year...but one of them will need to roll over to early 2012...due to the other titles that are coming out...but the year is not over yet!
LadyQ

Postby sunnie » Mon May 30, 2011 4:24 am

I'd personally prefer Mandayuu & Me, but either is fine with me, I'll be getting it!
sunnie

Postby Silver » Tue May 31, 2011 2:10 am

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be Mandayuu & Me. I've wanted this book ever since I saw the preview in the back of one of your other books. :roll: Oddly enough, I can't even remember the book.
Silver

Postby silencio » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Both are awesome :)
silencio

Return to Yaoi Chat